RUSSELL HOBBS Compact Solo Microwave – Cream
|Manufacturer Guarantee||1 Year|
- The compact RHMM701 is ideal for cooking a variety of meals in minutes. 30 minute timer and the dimensions of the product are 25.6cm x 45.1cm x 32.6cm
- Once you have prepared the microwave for use, place food in suitable cookware, open the door and position onto the turntable
- When the cooking cycle has finished the microwave has a ringer function that will sound to alert you
- Tailor cooking to suit the recipe using the 5 power levels available. For added functionality, there’s also a defrost setting
- Easy to clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth to maintain excellent performance
Russell Hobbs Compact 17L Microwave
Simple and easy to use, this microwave provides you quick and convenient cooking. With two simple control dials, set your desired power level and time and the microwave cooks your food just how you like it.
Recipe Ideas for your Russell Hobbs Microwave
Rocky Road Cake in a Mug
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 medium egg
3 tbsp caster sugar
2 tbsp self-raising flour
4 tbsp mini marshmallows
1 tbsp raisins
2 tbsp. broken rich tea biscuits
1. Add the butter to a large microwavable mug of at least 350ml. Microwave for 10-20 seconds to melt.
2. Add the cocoa powder and stir to combine. Next add the egg and sugar, beating with a fork.
3. Add the flour and beat again until smooth.
4. Stir in most of the marshmallows, raisins and biscuits and sit the remaining on top.
5. Cook on full power for 1 minute 40 seconds. Check that the mixture is cooked. If not, add time and check at 30 second intervals until it is completely cooked through.
Fuss-Free Poached Egg
1 medium egg
Pinch of salt
Recently boiled water
1. Using water from a recently boiled kettle, half fill a microwavable mug.
2. Add a pinch of salt and carefully crack the egg into the water.
3. Microwave on full power for 30 seconds.
4. Check the egg. If necessary, cook for a further 30-45 seconds, checking at 15 second intervals until poached to the desired consistency.
5. Drain and serve.
Why not try…
Serving with toasted English muffins, steamed spinach and Hollandaise sauce
1 medium baking potato
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Thoroughly wash and dry the potato.
2. Using a fork pierce the potato skin in 4 or 5 places.
3. Rub the oil and sea salt into the potato. This helps to crisp up the skin for an oven-style jacket potato.
4. Place on a microwavable plate and cook on full power for 4 minutes.
5. Turn the potato and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, checking the progress at 1 minute intervals.*
6. Serve with your favourite filling.
*Cooking times will vary depending on the size of the potato
Steamed Salmon, Potatoes and Asparagus
2 salmon fillets
300g baby potatoes
1 tsp butter
2 slices lemon
1 tbsp. chopped dill
Salt and pepper
1. Place the potatoes in a microwavable container with the butter. Season and cover with cling film. Cook on full power for 4-5 minutes or until cooked. Keep covered.
2. Meanwhile, place the salmon in a microwavable container with the lemon and dill. Season and cover with cling film. As soon as the potatoes are cooked, cook the salmon on full power for 3 minutes. If necessary, extend the cooking time by up to 2 minutes, checking at regular intervals until the salmon is cooked through.
3. Finally, wash and trim the asparagus, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes, then serve with the salmon and potatoes.