- 0 portion grill and griddle (four portion grill and six portion griddle) – grill and griddle at the same time
- Improved, 3 x longer lasting non stick plates
- Dual, independent temperature controls
- Stores vertically, including the drip tray with cord storage
- Ideal-fit drip tray slots in place. Please note that the grill cannot be used in open position.
The benefits of cooking with a George Foreman grill are so many and varied that it’s little wonder it remains the one of the world’s no.1 health grill – even over 15 years after it was first launched. It’s quick, easy to use, grills a whole host of food and can help you to cook up a healthier, tastier meal or snack in no time. The 23450 grill and griddle from George Foreman combines a separate grill and griddle feature, allowing you to whip up a full hearty breakfast in no time. Have your sausages and bacon on the grill while your fried eggs, tomatoes mushrooms and hash browns are cooking on the griddle. Both the grill and griddle have independent temperature controls allowing you to alter the temperature of the surface dependent on the food type. If you only want to use one side of the appliance, simple turn the variable temperature off on the one you won’t wish to use, allowing you to keep firmly in control. The 23450 entertaining grill and griddle is able to cook up to 10 portions so is ideal for larger families and entertaining. The 439 cm grill surface accommodates for four portions whilst the 613 cm griddle surface accommodates for six.
- 1 x George Foreman 23450 Entertaining Grill and Griddle, 10 portion
- 1 x Drip tray
- 1 x Instruction and Recipe booklet