At ElectroCity we strive to offer the most competitive & secure delivery service, using our trusted transport partners Caulfield Transport and Hogan Transport for delivery of large items, and An Post’s Express Delivery Service for smaller items. We deliver to any address in the Republic of Ireland.
We also offer a ‘click & collect’ service free of charge at our stores in Kilkenny, Carlow and Waterford. Order your items online and collect them from our stores at a time that’s convenient for you*.
On delivery of all large appliances we will collect your old appliance for FREE. Please ensure your old appliance is disconnected and ready for removal.
- Small items such as laptops, vacuum cleaners, etc will be delivered to you within 1-2 working days.
- Large Items (washing machines, cookers etc) will usually be delivered to you within 3-5 working days, depending on your location – NB. Outlying rural areas may take longer.
- Items which we have to special order from the manufacturer will take longer to deliver; Please see individual product delivery information tab for more detail.
- We will send you a notification via email when your items are ready for delivery.
- Our standard deliveries are made between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Saturday. A signature will be required upon delivery.
- Local delivery of large appliances (in Carlow, Kilkenny & Waterford where we have stores) usually takes approx 2-3 working days.
- Subject to our capacity and provided we have your desired item(s) in stock.
- Unfortunately you cannot chose your delivery date but you will be contacted the night before your delivery
|Delivery charges (nationwide)|
|Small items||e.g. kettles, vacuums, tvs up to 42"||€5.99|
|Large items||e.g. Washing machines, cookers||€20|
|Two man delivery||e.g. American fridge freezers||€35|
Non-Billing Address Deliveries
When you request delivery to an address other than your billing address we may undertake additional security checks on your payment before accepting the order. This is part of our standard security procedure to help protect you against fraudulent misuse of your credit/debit card details. In some circumstances this may result in your order being delayed, therefore if possible we suggest that you arrange delivery to the billing address instead.
* We will notify you via email when your click and collect order is ready for collection at your chosen store.