With stores in Kilkenny, Carlow and Waterford (Kelly and Dollard), ElectroCity is one of the largest independent electrical retailers in Ireland. Established in 1993, we now employ over 50 people across the south east and pride ourselves on the quality of products we sell and excellence of service we provide. Read more about us ›
Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise stated, competition entrants must be over 18 years old and resident in the island of Ireland in order to qualify as the prize winner. ElectroCity Ltd reserves the right to request written proof of age of any competition winner.
Opening and closing dates will be announced in the post published to promote the competition. Entries submitted after this final closing date will not be included.
Prize(s) will be described on the post published to promote the competition and is non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations, there will not be a refund of the prize value.
No cash in lieu.
By participating in ElectroCity Ltd promotions and competitions, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
The competition rules will be fully described in the post. Usually it would include comment/like/follow/share posts and tweets.
Winners will be chosen at random from the draw from those who have correctly submitted their entry.
Draw will take place on the date published and winner(s) will be contacted through our Facebook page, Instagram account or Twitter account within an hour, to organise delivery of the prize.
1. ElectroCity Ltd reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
2. ElectroCity Ltd and its’ agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
3. Decisions of ElectroCity Ltd’s and its’ agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. ElectroCity Ltd reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
5. ElectroCity Ltd reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that no contact has been made within a 12 hour period.
6. ElectroCity Ltd are not liable for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the promotion or prize.
7. Entry into this competition will be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and, if applicable, forfeiture of the prize(s). The Promoter reserves the right to alert Facebook to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen pending investigation.
8. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by participating in this competition.
9. Only one entry per person. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the Entrants. By entering the promotion, the Entrants agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the promotion.
11. Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded as a proof of age and birthdate.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter of any and all liability in relation to this promotion. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
13. If, due to circumstances beyond its control, a prize becomes unavailable ElectroCity Ltd and/or the promoter(s) reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
14. Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
15. ElectroCity Ltd and/or the promoter(s) will endeavour to deliver all prizes within 28 days of winning. Where this is not possible the winner(s) will be notified of a delay.
16. Unless otherwise stated, all taxes, insurance, fees and surcharges on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
17. Where a prize is to be provided by a third party, ElectroCity Ltd accept no responsibility whatsoever for the supply or non-supply or purported supply or delay in supply of the prize, including without limitation, the failure of the winner to receive ownership of or use the prize. Where appropriate, prize winners are required
to complete all applicable booking and/or other formalities directly with the specified third party provider(s).
18. ElectroCity Ltd reserves the right to change prize details without notice and all prizes, including holiday travel dates, are subject to availability.