Online Order Help
Track my order
Nationwide Delivery — Large Items
Large items delivered outside of Carlow, Kilkenny & Waterford can be tracked by phone with the courier, Caulfield Transport. You will need to provide your order number and name.
Carlow, Kilkenny & Waterford Delivery — Large Items
Large items delivered within Carlow, Kilkenny & Waterford can be tracked by phoning 056 775 1717, choosing the warehouse (Option 5) and giving your name.
Nationwide Delivery — Small Items
Tracking is currently only available upon request. We are working hard on getting this automated for you.
How long does delivery take?
At ElectroCity we strive to offer the most competitive & secure delivery service. Small items are delivered by An Post Parcel Service which is typically delivered on the next working day, provided that the product is in stock and the order is received before 11am Monday to Friday (inclusive). Customers in rural areas may experience longer delivery times.
Large items are delivered nationwide by Caulfield Transport (Other independent couriers may be used in some circumstances). These are typically delivered within 5-7 working days. The courier will be in touch with you the day before delivery to confirm a time of arrival.
Deliveries in Kilkenny, Carlow and Waterford will be made by our own delivery drivers. These are delivered typically within 3 working days but exceptions may apply depending on stock levels and location.
|Small items||e.g. kettles, vacuums, TVs up to 50″||1-3 Working Days|
|Large items||e.g. Washing machines, cookers||5-7 Working Days
Outlying rural areas may take longer
|Local Delivery||Carlow, Kilkenny, Waterford||2-4 Working Days|
What happens if I miss a delivery?
For small items delivered by An Post, the postman will leave details of the local depot where you can collect your item. For large items, if nobody is home to accept, inspect, and sign for the delivery, it will be returned to our warehouse and a re-delivery charge may apply.
If you are not home for delivery An Post will leave a note with details of where to collect your order. You can also rearrange delivery with An Post online, for more information visit the An Post support page.
If you miss a delivery of a large appliance it will be returned to our warehouse and a re-delivery charge will be required before delivery is attempted again. Please note that delivery may not be made to certain areas on consecutive days.
Why is my order delayed?
We aim to have your order delivered as fast as possible, but sometimes the delivery may take a little longer.
For some products, such as range cookers, it is not feasible to store all the variations available. Your product will need to be ordered from the manufacturer or supplier. This can lead to an extended wait time for some products. For example, Waterford Stanley ranges may have to be built to order and can take 4–6 weeks from purchase to delivery.
Some products are listed online with a lead time. This means that we are currently low on stock but more has been ordered and is on the way. The lead time is estimated as some delivery delays are out of our control.
While we aim to have the most up to date information presented online there may be cases where a product is out of stock, or a supplier delivery is delayed.
Online Only Products
Some products are marked as Online Only. This means they come from a different warehouse to the rest of our orders. If you choose to collect an Online Only product in store there may be a wait time as the product is shipped to the store for you.
Click and Collect Orders
We offer a ‘Click & Collect’ service free of charge at our stores in Kilkenny, Carlow and Waterford. Order your items online and collect them from our stores at a time that’s convenient for you.
Once you’ve made your order we will pick your item from our warehouse and send you an email when it’s ready for collection. To avoid disappointment please wait for your collection email to arrive.
My item is faulty
If your item arrived faulty or damaged the quickest way to arrange a return/exchange is to fill out the return form. We will be in touch with you within 24 hours.
If your goods are damaged or faulty, we will replace the goods free of charge. However, if you do not want a replacement, delivery charges may be incurred to collect the item from you.
Do not install any damaged items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable.
Damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
In the event that goods are received in a damaged state please retain the product together with any packaging and contact us within 48 hours of receipt with photographic evidence.
In the case of an item being faulty, we may require an inspection by a manufacturer’s qualified engineer to be carried out on the item in the location where it is installed. This is so the nature of the fault can be ascertained before we can arrange for a replacement.
How do I return an unwanted order?
To return your unwanted order please read the below terms. Once you have read and understand these terms please submit a return form.
- Do not install or use any unwanted items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable.
- You have a statutory right to return unopened goods up to 7 days after receiving your order (“the cooling off period”). If you are not ordering a replacement, a charge may be incurred to collect the item from you.
- You must notify us of your wish to cancel within 7 days, starting the day after delivery.
- You have the choice of returning the goods (to ElectroCity Ltd, Hanover Retail Park, Hanover Road, Carlow) at your own expense, or requesting that we collect them at your own expense. Please note collections are only available for large appliances.
- If you request collection, we will collect the goods on the next available date that one of our delivery vehicles is in your area.
- You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred during this period.
We reserve the right to apply re-handling charges for returned items under some circumstances:
- The goods received back are ‘as new’ but incomplete; i.e. missing components and/or accessories.
- The returned products are missing their original packaging.
- The cancellation was requested after the 7 day notification period.
We do not accept returns and will not provide refunds under the following circumstances:
- The goods you wish to return are in any condition other than ‘as new’.
- The goods have been installed and/or used
- Cables have been cut or terminated.
Refunds will be reimbursed within 30 working days of the cancellation date.